Charles Belmonte Publications

Articles and podcasts in English

Pages

  • Home
  • 中文翻譯 - Chinese version. - and Burmese version
  • Tagalog Podcasts
  • Some of my books
  • My Facebook page

Friday, July 17, 2026

The tryptic of true Love


 

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
C. Belmonte
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (260)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ▼  July (32)
      • Aug 1 Sat - Can prayer help me find clear directio...
      • Jul 31 Fri - Should I help others come close to Je...
      • Jul 30 Thu - Should I forget myself and open mysel...
      • Jul 29 Wed - Should I fully embrace the Council?
      • Jul 28 Tue - Did God choose me? And for what?
      • Jul 27 Mon - Is stubbornness a virtue or a sin?
      • Jul 26 Sun - How do I know what God wants me to do?
      • Jul 25 Sat - Does Christian life imply doing weird...
      • Jul 24 Fri - Should I examine my conscience daily?
      • Jul 23 Thu - In the Mass, what is the Prayer after...
      • Jul 22 Wed - How did the first generation of Chris...
      • Jul 21 Tue - Can I encounter God when I am tired o...
      • Jul 20 Mon - What about tattoos?
      • Jul 19 Sun - Will God ever abandon us to our weakn...
      • The tryptic of true Love
      • Jul 18 Sat - What does true Love look like?
      • Jul 17 Fri - Why do I desire to be happy?
      • Jul 16 Thu - Is Mary the “Mother of God”?
      • Jul 15 Wed - In the Mass, should I join the singing?
      • Jul 14 Tue - Were the Apostles expecting the resur...
      • Jul 13 Mon - What are the differences between ordi...
      • Jul 12 Sun - How should I take God’s inspirations?
      • Jul 11 Sat - Should I fear God?
      • Jul 10 Fri - Do I have true friends?
      • Jul 9 Thu - Should I attend the Mass as if it were...
      • Jul 8 Wed - Could joy and humor be included in sch...
      • Jul 7 Tue - What is “Eucharistic coherence”?
      • Jul 6 Mon - Does it make sense to use vocal prayers?
      • Jul 5 Sun - Should I try to be docile and humble?
      • Jul 4 Sat - Is holiness for everyone?
      • Jul 3 Fri - How can I reach authentic peace and pe...
      • Jul 2 Thu - How should I receive the sacred Host?
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2025 (365)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (32)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (33)
  • ►  2024 (366)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (34)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (32)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ►  2023 (379)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (36)
    • ►  July (30)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (40)
  • ►  2022 (28)
    • ►  December (27)
    • ►  November (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.