Tuesday, June 20, 2023


 Jun 20 Tue
In his revelations to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, the Lord made known to her 12 promises for the devotees of his Sacred Heart.
"The Heart of Jesus is very much pleased with the services of the little ones and the humble of heart, and repays their labors with blessings," said the saint.

The 12 promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus are:

1. To the souls consecrated to my Heart, I will give the graces necessary for their state.
2.  I will give peace to families.
3.  I will console them in all their afflictions.
4.  I will be their refuge and safe haven during life, and especially at the hour of death.
5.  I will pour abundant blessings upon their undertakings.
6.  Sinners shall find in my Heart the fountain and infinite ocean of mercy.
7.  The lukewarm souls will become fervent.
8.  Fervent souls will quickly rise to great perfection.
9.  I will bless the houses in which the image of My Sacred Heart is exposed and honored.
10.  I will give priests the grace to move hardened hearts.
11.  Persons who propagate this devotion will have their name written in my Heart and it will never be erased from it.
12.  To all those who receive communion on nine continuous first Fridays of the month, the omnipotent love of my Heart will grant the grace of final perseverance.

Conditions for obtaining the graces promised by the Sacred Heart of Jesus:

1. To receive Holy Communion without interruption for nine consecutive First Fridays.
2. To have the intention of honoring the Sacred Heart of Jesus and of attaining final perseverance.
3.  To offer each Holy Communion as an act of expiation for offenses committed against the Blessed Sacrament.

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O God, who in the heart of your Son,  
wounded for our sins,  
have deposited infinite treasures of charity;  
we ask that, in rendering him the homage of our love,  
we may offer him a full reparation.  
Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.  
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You!