Wednesday, February 1, 2023


 

The reasons for enduring life and continue struggling are not discovered, but are built with the imperfect help of other persons, my real friends.
As I sail through the storm-tossed waters of this life, may the trials and troubles I encounter purify me, and bring lasting peace to my soul.
Heavenly Father, help me to go on trusting in you, and to have faith in the healing power of your Son, who binds up all my wounds.
When I receive Jesus in Holy Communion, I get a torrent of grace that floods me with joy, gives me the firmness I need to carry on, and causes the very angels to be amazed at my good fortune.
Heavenly Father, I rejoice in your abundant love for me; establish your kingdom within me, and be my companion along the road of life.
Russian icon of Mother of God Spes Nostra. With pearls, beads, and rhinestones. The border says: The Mother of God, our Hope in Difficult Cases.